As humans, we take in at least 20,000 breaths every day but because the air we breathe in can be polluted without our knowing, we need something to tell us when we breathe in polluted air that could harm us.
Not all dangerous air can be sensed by a human, hence the need for Atmotube Pro because it is able to sense when the air around us is no longer suitable, alerting us to the danger.
About Atmotube Pro
Atmotube Pro is a portable most advanced solution for both indoor and outdoor air quality tracking. This gadget is able to quickly detect pollutants such as dust, pollen, soot, and mold spores. Other things that cause air pollution can be quickly detected too by this product.
The device works better with a mobile app that the owner can download from their smartphones. It doesn’t matter if the smartphone is an Android or iOS operating system. It comes with a user-friendly interface that shows quality readings of measurements history, and personal air score. Once the air gets below a certain point you will immediately receive an alert.
Atmotube Pro Advanced Features
- There are several sensors working to detect many types of air pollutions. For this product, no calibration is needed.
- The built-in weather station in Atmotube Pro has a barometric sensor that provides information for people who are sensitive to weather changes.
- It perfectly measures temperature and humidity so you can stay in your comfort zone
- The long-lasting battery on Atmotube Pro is one reason the product has high ratings.
- The functional design is excellent in this mobile gadget that can be hooked to your wrist, waist, your travel bag, so you can take it with you every day.
- Bluetooth 5.0 is ensured for the device so it can provide connectivity performance.
- Atmotube Pro prevents allergy of asthma attacks
Atmotube Pro Details
|Dimensions||5 x 1.5 x 5 inches; 6.4 ounces|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer battery included|
|Resolution||LED RGB Indicator|
How Atmotube Pro Works
One reason why many users love Atmotube Pro is the accuracy of the sensors. Though not calibrated, they are able to measure pollutants accurately unlike other sensors. This product is known to work with such precision that very expensive sensors work.
The battery can last from eight to ten days. But for it to be this way, you have to be capturing it every 15 minutes. Capture data every minute, and you find that you may be capable of using it for six or seven days. If you want to monitor for a long period of time, just leave it plugged in. Meanwhile, the smartphone interface shows the plots of air quality PM1, PM2.5, and PM10 versus time.
If you’re making use of Atmotube Pro in a home or shop, it is quite useful for checking out the main source of dust or pollution, and it can also let you know how fast your air cleaner can get rid of the pollution. In the home, cooking can do a lot of damage to air quality. The sensor can register the effect of cooking from a distance of 30 feet away in my den.
Atmotube Pro is not a perfect gadget. In fact, some people claim the readings can be slightly inaccurate under some intense situations. However, this is one pollution detector that works with such precision as the weather service or large powerful lab sensors. Overall, most users agree that Atmotube is convenient for both outdoor and indoor measurements.