There are several factors for a smartphone to explode. For example, high temperatures can cause the battery to burn on your smartphone. Or we may come across some manufacturing flaw, as was the case with the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. But that does not seem to have been the case with this Apple iPhone XS Max.
This is the first time we’ve heard of an incident of the genre with an Apple iPhone XS Max. By itself, this fact leads us to believe that it was an isolated event that, in any case, deserves our attention.
Reports reach us directly from the other side of the Atlantic. In fact, the incident took place in the state of Ohio in the United States of America. The harassed user, Josh Hillard, had his Apple iPhone XS Max in just three weeks when the incident occurred.
Apple iPhone XS Max Explodes in Josh Hillard’s Pants Pocket
Firstly, we are pleased to know that the concerned user has left this event without any injury. In any case, it is an anomaly, something that should not happen and still has a caricature story around it.
According to Hillard himself, he had his iPhone XS Max in the back pocket of his pants. He was in the dining room of his workplace when he felt an overheating in his back pocket, as well as a green to yellow smoke.
The caricature of the situation is that this gentleman was in the presence of a colleague. So Josh Hillard quickly had to find a more private space so he could take off his pants without any embarrassment.
Having said that, he found that the problem had originated in his new Apple iPhone XS Max. He quickly contacted the Cupertino company’s support service, which offered him new equipment.
However, the injured user feels that he should also be compensated for the physical and psychological consequences resulting from this incident. To this end, it is already considering a legal battle to receive compensation for such damages.
In short, much could have happened to justify this unfortunate incident. In any case, there is no reason for alarmism in the face of what has happened. It is most likely an isolated incident.